I had a bit of anxiety leading up to the race because I knew it was going to be 2 almost 2hr car drives in one day plus a day full of activities so I wasn't sure how Alethea would do. She did great! She slept for part of both trips and took the rest of the car trips like a champ. I was definitely surprised by that! Alethea also did amazing at the race. She loved looking at everything going on and really loved it when I let her play in the dirt while we waited to see her daddy finish the race. We had fun hanging out with the wives, Sheri, Maria, and Valerie too!
I can't believe how much Alethea is growing up. We are into a whole new world of things we are able to do and still have a happy girl. I have a feeling we have many more fun times to come! (maybe even in the mud)
Hillbillys...mullets and all...before.
The other group from their work dressed up as Hooter's girls...too funny!
Alethea with her daddy after the race
Only one mullet survived the 5+ mile run in the mud
Aletha looks SO BIG chillin' in that stroller!!!
ReplyDeleteMy friend did a warrior dash this weekend...is that what this was?
Alethea**
ReplyDeletesorry!!!
Yah, she is growing like crazy! She is already 29 inches long!
ReplyDeleteIt was not a Warrior dash, but USMC Mud Run to raise money for the local Marine organization. I think the warrior dashes are a similar concept though.